1. Diagnoses or evaluates mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administers
programmes of treatment.
2. Observes patient in various situations, selects, administers and interprets intelligence level.
3. Participates in educational programmes, in-service meetings, clinician meetings and
4. Develop and implement clinical research programmes.
5. Perform other duties as assign.
Arabic and English
Basic computer skills
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the
State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health
Bachelor’s of Arts in Psychology
7 years in clinical psychology field.