Qatar’s health care sector has come a long way since the country’s first hospital opened in 1957 and is now a developing healthcare system that has been ranked in the world’s top five in terms of quality of care. Today, citizens and residents enjoy state-of-the-art health and medical services from both public and private health care providers.
The system consists of free or subsidized public healthcare, the nation now performs well in several areas and among the top 20 percent worldwide.
It offers the most advanced medical equipment and highly qualified staff as well as a network of hospitals and healthcare centers.
The Qatari government is allocating enormous resources into the nation’s health infrastructure and is actively promoting healthy living. It believes that quality health care and education are key to building a healthy nation and invests more per capita in healthcare than any other GCC country.
Their aim is an internationally recognized approach and its strategy will be focused on better health, better care, and better value, ensuring that all three are achieved to improve outcomes.
To help fulfill this national goal we are very keen to speak with an experienced CSSD Supervisors.
What is on offer?
• Attractive tax-free package plus very generous benefits
• Fully furnished housing inclusive of all utilities
• Up to 40 paid vacation days per year
• Subsidized healthcare
• Annual return flight to your home country
• 40 hour working week allowing for a superb work/life balance
• State of the art purpose-built working environments
• Country orientation
• Language skills support
• Financial end of service award
What do I need?
We are keen to speak with experienced CSSD Supervisors that have gained the following:
How much experience do I need?
• One of the only dedicated specialist medical recruiters based in Qatar
• Help at every stage of your application from initial CV submission through to visa application and re-location
• Recruiters who live in Doha and have local knowledge of Qatar
• A completely FREE of charge service
• A wider team of recruiters based in Europe and India to assist you
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss then please contact us