Qatar has many characters with its natural reserves, international resorts, beaches with crystal clear water, five-star hotels, public parks, restaurants and malls and an average annual temperature of 27 degrees.
Qatar is considered one of the safest destinations in the world it has one of the world’s largest reserves of petroleum and natural gas and employs large numbers of foreign workers in its production process.
Because of its wealth, Qatar residents enjoy a high standard of living and a well-established system of social services and is the biggest spender on healthcare anywhere in the Middle East.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing by opening new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified talent to care for Qatar’s future.
In Qatar you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population.
We are now interested in speaking with experienced Physiotherapist Specialist to join the Qatar government funded national health service, who is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare services with a multi-national workforce of over 29,000 professionals working in 12 hospitals, nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
This organisation has strong partnerships with Weill Cornell Medicine, SIDRA, Qatar Biomedical Research Institute, Primary Health Care Corporation, The University of Qatar, The University of Calgary, The American College of Surgeons/Committee on Trauma, BTLS International USA, UK Resuscitation Council, European Resuscitation Council, Advanced Life Support Group (UK) the American Academy of Family Physicians and the College of the North Atlantic and is already the first outside of the US to have all of its hospitals by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
It is also the first hospital system in the Middle East to achieve institutional accreditation from the ACGME International
What is on offer?
· Attractive tax-free package plus very generous benefits
· Support with your relocation
· Fully furnished housing inclusive of all utilities
· Up to 60 paid vacation days per year
· Annual return flight to your home country
· 40 hour working week allowing for a superb work/life balance
· State of the art purpose-built working environments
· Country orientation
· Language skills support
· Financial end of service award
· Transport allowance
· Emergency family leave
What do I need?
We are keen to speak with experienced Physiotherapist Specialists that have gained experience practice with one of the following:
How much experience do I need?
· One of the only dedicated specialist medical recruiters based in Qatar
· Help at every stage of your application from initial CV submission through to visa application and re-location
· Recruiters who live in Doha and have local knowledge of Qatar
· A completely FREE of charge service
· A wider team of recruiters based in Europe and India to assist you
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss then please click APPLY NOW above.