Qatar has many characters with its natural reserves, international resorts, beaches with crystal clear water, five-star hotels, public parks, restaurants and malls and an average annual temperature of 27 degrees.
Qatar is considered one of the safest destinations in the world it has one of the world’s largest reserves of petroleum and natural gas and employs large numbers of foreign workers in its production process.
Because of its wealth, Qatar residents enjoy a high standard of living and a well-established system of social services and is the biggest spender on healthcare anywhere in the Middle East.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing by opening new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified talent to care for Qatar’s future.
In Qatar you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population.
We are now interested in speaking with experienced Specialist Nephrologist to join state of the art facilities in Doha.
The department treats about 30 patients a month and are confronted with everything from acute kidney injuries to kidney stones to rare kidney disorders, it provides the following services:
What is on offer?
· Attractive tax-free package plus very generous benefits
· Support with your relocation
· Fully furnished housing inclusive of all utilities
· Up to 60 paid vacation days per year
· Subsidized healthcare
· Annual return flight to your home country
· 40 hour working week allowing for a superb work/life balance
· State of the art purpose-built working environments
· Country orientation
· Language skills support
· Financial end of service award
· Transport allowance
· Emergency family leave
What do I need?
We are keen to speak with experienced Physicians that hold the following:
· Certification of Completion of Specialist Training AND Fellowship from the relevant Royal College
· Physicians who have completed a foundation program and residency training in the UK and have obtained the certificate of completion of training (CCT) are eligible for consideration after
· Six months clinical experience after residency program
· ACGME Residency/Fellowship Program/Certified by American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) or fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
· 1 year of clinical experience after residency program
· Residency/Fellowship Program Accredited by a competent authority of a member State of European Community
· 2 years of clinical experience after residency program
· Postgraduate Medical Degree approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and 2-year fellowship (MD or MCh AND DM or DNB)
· 5 years of relevant clinical experience after residency program
Specialists from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
· One of the only dedicated specialist medical recruiters based in Qatar
· Help at every stage of your application from initial CV submission through to visa application and re-location
· Recruiters who live in Doha and have local knowledge of Qatar
· A completely FREE of charge service
· A wider team of recruiters based in Europe and India to assist you
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss then please click APPLY NOW above.